top of page
- Fri, Jun 02Moose PassThe public is invited to meet with Chugach National Forest planners and managers to provide input on a new Turnagain Pass Master Plan.
- Tue, Jun 13Girdwood Community RoomJoin Chugach National Forest managers and planners to envision the future of Turnagain Pass.
- Thu, Jun 15REI Co-opJoin managers and planners from the Chugach National Forest to plan the future of Turnagain Pass.
- Tue, Sep 26FairbanksRegenerative economies is the theme when Confluence comes to Fairbanks.
- Tue, Mar 07JuneauAlaska's leading organizations convene at the state capitol to discuss outdoor industry economic sector priorities with our state's elected leaders.
- Wed, Dec 07Online eventLearn the basics on how, when and why to use the Alaska legislature's CAPSIS online system for seeking funding for outdoor recreation capital projects.
- Wed, Nov 16Online eventDo the numbers add up to what you were seeing with your eyes while recreating outdoors during the pandemic?
- Tue, Nov 15Anchorage
- Wed, Nov 02Online eventGet the inside scoop on info and funding to keep Alaska moving
- Wed, Sep 07HainesThis year's theme is regenerative economies. What does economic development look like at the gateway to protected lands and waters.
- Wed, Apr 14ZoomThe Governor has proposed changing state law to permit snowmachines and ATVs on roads up to 45 mph. Join our panel to weigh the pros and cons.
- Wed, Mar 24ZoomFind out what's in this year's edition of the Anchorage park bond package and why it's important to keep the bond passage winning streak alive.
- Wed, Mar 17ZoomKids thrive outside as we explore the connection between education and nature.
- Wed, Mar 10ZoomOutdoor recreation IS critical infrastructure and the Alaska Long Trail illustrates why.
- Wed, Mar 03ZoomA Lunch & Learned aimed at making the case why investing in the outdoor recreation economy is good for the state. An informational session aimed at legislators, their staff and interested members of the public.
- Wed, Jan 06Online Event
- Wed, Dec 09Online eventJoin a panel of Native Alaskans for a deeper dive into the discussion of how the outdoor recreation community and native communities can work together to support healthy living and tourism.
- Wed, Nov 18Online eventGet the latest data, fresh from the US Bureau of Economic Analysis quantifying the economic impact of outdoor recreation on the state and national economy. Plenty of time for questions.
bottom of page