top of page
- Tue, Sep 26FairbanksRegenerative economies is the theme for when Confluence comes to Fairbanks.
- Tue, Mar 07JuneauAlaska's leading organizations convene at the state capitol to discuss outdoor industry economic sector priorities with our state's elected leaders.
- Wed, Dec 07Online eventLearn the basics on how, when and why to use the Alaska legislature's CAPSIS online system for seeking funding for outdoor recreation capital projects.
- Wed, Nov 16Online eventDo the numbers add up to what you were seeing with your eyes while recreating outdoors during the pandemic?
- Tue, Nov 15Anchorage
- Wed, Nov 02Online eventGet the inside scoop on info and funding to keep Alaska moving
- Wed, Sep 07HainesThis year's theme is regenerative economies. What does economic development look like at the gateway to protected lands and waters.
- Wed, Apr 14ZoomThe Governor has proposed changing state law to permit snowmachines and ATVs on roads up to 45 mph. Join our panel to weigh the pros and cons.
- Wed, Mar 24ZoomFind out what's in this year's edition of the Anchorage park bond package and why it's important to keep the bond passage winning streak alive.
- Wed, Mar 17ZoomKids thrive outside as we explore the connection between education and nature.
- Wed, Mar 10ZoomOutdoor recreation IS critical infrastructure and the Alaska Long Trail illustrates why.
- Wed, Mar 03ZoomA Lunch & Learned aimed at making the case why investing in the outdoor recreation economy is good for the state. An informational session aimed at legislators, their staff and interested members of the public.
- Wed, Jan 06Online Event
- Wed, Dec 09Online eventJoin a panel of Native Alaskans for a deeper dive into the discussion of how the outdoor recreation community and native communities can work together to support healthy living and tourism.
- Wed, Nov 18Online eventGet the latest data, fresh from the US Bureau of Economic Analysis quantifying the economic impact of outdoor recreation on the state and national economy. Plenty of time for questions.
- Thu, Nov 12Online eventDo you think it's time for Alaska to have more bike- and walk-friendly streets? Building on the conversation during the Confluence conference, we'll meet to discuss whether the time is right to form a statewide bike- ped- coalition and what issues we might like to prioritize.
- Thu, Oct 29Online eventNational and state policy priorities are critical to the success of Alaska's outdoor recreation economy. Tune in, speak up, help make good change happen. Themes include winter recreation, infrastructure investment and equity. Former Gov. Tony Knowles headlines.
- Wed, Oct 28Online eventPrepare to bring the statewide Active Transportation Plan off the shelf on the streets.
bottom of page